Bed bugs can make a home inhospitable. They can be a huge cost to remove as well.
A pest control services company says its revenue from pest control and bed bug treatments are up to more than 10 percent over the past year. The problem is growing; check over here how can you stop right now the plague of bugs at home. Waterproof pillow protector plays a huge role in keeping our pillows in good condition. What’s more, pillow protectors also prevent bed bugs, dust mites, and other bacteria causing allergen.
“We have more people affected by bed bugs in the United States now than ever before,” says professional pest management Sunshine Coast “They were virtually unheard of in the U.S. 10 years ago.”
Bed bugs can travel from place to place relatively easily, attaching themselves to your luggage, purse, or other belongings and then ultimately settling into your home or apartment. So if you find one, then make sure you find the right pest control services company that has a TDA pesticide license for assistance.
“Anyone can get bed bugs in their home. They are not a sign of uncleanliness,” Harrison says. “Bed bugs only need blood to survive. We have treated for bed bugs in everything from million-dollar homes to public housing.”
Bed bugs are small (about the size of an apple seed, fully grown), so they can be difficult to detect. Also, they can survive up to a year without feeding.
They often hide around seams of a mattress, behind headboards and in cracks and crevices, usually within a five-foot radius of the bed, Orkin notes and this is why you need to call Oakville bed bug removal to inspect your house. One of the first signs is spotting a bed bug or evidence of a small dark stain that they may have left behind.
“People may have bed bugs and not know it, because many people have no physical reaction to bed bug bites,” Harrison says. “That’s why it’s important for people everywhere to inspect for bed bugs regularly.” This Bed Bug Removal company van make your nights easier, eliminate pests as soon as possible before they get worse.
Orkin recommends homeowners and travelers do the following to prevent bed bugs spreading at their home:
- Inspect your home regularly for any signs of bed bugs. Check locations where bed bugs hide during the day, including mattress seams and behind baseboards, headboards, electrical outlets, and picture frames.
- Inspect all secondhand furniture carefully before bringing it inside your home.
- Wash any potentially infested bed linens, curtains, and stuffed animals on the hottest temperature allowed for the fabric.
- Contact a pest management company if you spot any signs. Bed bugs can quickly elevate to a major problem if they spread from room to room and start to multiply. Pest control by by Sustainable Pest Systems is one of the best.
States With the Most Bed Bug Cases
Orkin recently released its list of top bed bug cities. The list is based on treatment data from the metro areas where Orkin preforms the most bed bug treatments for residential and commercial buildings from December 2015 to Nov. 30, 2016. The cities that topped its list are:
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- Columbus, Ohio
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, Calif.
- Richmond-Petersburg, Va.
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Cleveland-Akron-Canton, Ohio
This information was originally posted on: Source link